Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

BLACK AND WHITE CAKES


A cake decorated with color black and white always comes out looking elegant and classy and I personally love the color combination on cakes. I soon found out that not everyone shared my sentiments.

I've heard stories of things that happened when people use these colors for their cakes.
I once recommended these colors for a lady, that I was to make a surprise birthday cake for her husband. She said, she heard (not believe) that some people used these colors for their wedding and the marriage didn't stand the test of time. So she would rather I used different colors. While others just dislike color black, on their cakes for no particular reason.

If you know any story (good or bad) about the combination of these two colors on cakes, we will appreciate it, if you share.
See below for some white and black cakes and let me know if you think they are beautiful or not. 





2 comments:

  1. Niceeee!! How much will this cost??

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. Its one of my favorite colour combo

    ReplyDelete